Thursday, October 4, 2018

Be Still



“Be still, and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!” (Psalm 46:10).

In your anxiety, be still and know and I am God.
In your sorrow, be still and know that I am God.
In your joy, be still and know that I am God.
In your frustration, be still and know that I am God.

In your stress, be still and know and I am God.
In your busyness, be still and know that I am God.
In your fatigue, be still and know that I am God.
In your pain, be still and know that I am God.

In your hardship, be still and know that I am God.
In your plenty, be still and know that I am God.
In your uncertainty, be still and know that I am God.
In your work, be still and know that I am God

In your home, be still and know that I am God.
In your leisure, be still and know that I am God.
In your church, be still and know that I am God.
In your country, be still and know that I am God.

When you wake, be still and know that I am God.
When you sit, be still and know that I am God.
When you stand, be still and know that I am God.
When you rest, be still and know that I am God.

When you talk, be still and know that I am God.
When you listen, be still and know that I am God.
When you eat, be still and know that I am God.
When you sing, be still and know that I am God.

I will be exalted in the heavens.
I will be exalted in the earth.
Be still and know that I AM.
—God

“Our place of safety is the embrace of the Savior… Blessed be any wind that blows us into the harbor of our Savior’s love! Happy the wounds that make us seek the beloved Physician”  -Charles Spurgeon


© 2018 Dawn Rutan. Unless otherwise indicated all images are copyright free from pixabay.com. The opinions stated do not necessarily reflect the views of my church or employer.